Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thank you!!!

A big thank you to everyone that remember me in their prayers. Indeed, prayer really works! I am feeling much better now and I won't be feeling so relieved now without you guys. Thank you.. *tears*

The past few weeks I have been facing a lot of difficulties in my life that almost knock me out cause all the things happen simultaneously , one by one, most of it hurts me. Thank God, He showed me how to handle my feelings and I started to depend him more and more. He showed me that I am not alone and that He will be with me. I have learnt a lot of valuable lessons through this period of time. My faith in Him grew stronger and I hope it will continue to grow.

I am someone who struggles in making big decisions like what i want to do after my studies. I am afraid to make decisions because I am afraid that I won't be able to turn back if the decision i made was wrong. Sometimes I can't even choose which event i want to go. During this period of time, I think it's God's plan that I have to choose between two things. I was very confused and lost at first. And then Wan Li told me to leave it all to God and asked Him to show me the right path to walk. I started praying and every time i pray, miraculously, there is something that calm me down and after i prayed i felt better. I can think properly. After some time of praying, God showed me what He wants me to do and I did it. So far so good, I am happy with the decision I made. Praise the Lord!

Later in life, I am sure that i will be standing on a crossroad again and i need to choose AGAIN. but this time round, i think I can handle it with maturity and I will seek God first before i make any major decision.

No comments: