Friday, October 30, 2009

WIld Chipmz Rockxx!!!!


I LOVE WILD CHIMPZZ!!!!!

We completed our performance yesterday and it was a great one!!! I think we did bring the house down!! Haha.. I am glad that God is with us throughout the performance.. Prayer works!! Bonds have been built up because of this performance and I learnt a lot from being a member of a band...
Believe me, what i learnt is nor from our textbooks.. I would like to thank all of my friends who helped us getting the instruments set up, setting up the PA systems and Uncles, Aunties and teachers that helped us!!! Mucho Gracias!! We appreciate your help very much... I would like to thank all our supporters that sreamed and cheered for us.. THANK YOU!!!!!

This will be our last performance in high school.. T.T but it leaves behind memories that will stay in my mind forever.. :D

1 comment:

shi said...

yeah!!gud post!!