Friday, January 16, 2009

Wah... It's only January...

It's only the first month of the year, but everyone is starting to get busy. I am thinking why can't the school let us get used to waking up early in the morning and then only give us work to do. Maybe because my school is a school which wants their students to be an all-rounder, that's why everyone MUST take part in 3 societies and get a post in 2 out of the 3 societies. Besides that, homework is coming from everywhere, from BM to Moral, teacher just keep on giving us homework. I can only sigh at my homework(because i'm lazy to do them). I miss the time when i can do whatever i want, whatever i like. I like going to church and hanging out with my friends as well as my family. Now i need to balance myself with school, tuition, family, relationship and friends.

It's kind of hard but slowly i'm getting better and better in balancing my homework and my life. It's like God has prepared everything for me. When i have a lot of homework, i will hang out with my friends to release stress. When i'm boring, i have homework to 'accompany' me. When I'm sad, my friends will lend their ears to me. When i'm sick, my family will take good care of me to make sure that i stay healthy and lively. When i'm facing my problems, God will be with me. It's like God is helping me to balance my life but putting in people or things into my life. Although sometimes thing does not come my way, i'm still thankful that God has planned everything for me.

~end~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!! to your last line...