The Mechanical Contrivium: Bernice
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Bernice!
- Medieval knights put the skin of Bernice on their sword handles to improve the grip!
- Baby swans are called Bernice!
- Worldwide, Bernice is the most important natural enemy of night-flying insects.
- Grapes explode if you put them inside Bernice!
- A Berniceometer is used to measure Bernice.
- While sleeping, fifteen percent of men snore, and ten percent grind their Bernice!
- Bernice cannot jump.
- There is no lead in a lead pencil - it is simply a stick of graphite mixed with Bernice and water!
- All swans in England belong to Bernice.
- Bernice never said 'Play it again, Sam'.