Friday, September 11, 2009

Afraid..

I've been very afraid after that incident. Always worrying that an explosion will happen anytime. Being a big sister, a good girlfriend, a friend , a student and a good daughter is not an easy task. A lot of conflicts are going on in my life makes me just wanna hide myself in one corner and avoid seeing people sometimes. This feeling keeps on growing in me. Every time i pray, this feeling will be gone but only for a while. After that it came back again. It's kind of frustrating for me. Life is full with a lot of conflicts, the key is how we handle it and i suck in handling conflicts. Every thing i do, i have to think about everyone else first whether will i hurt their feelings or will i make them feel uncomfortable. I have to be careful every time. this is why i cannot get rid of my fear. Furthermore, i am a timid person and this make things worse. I do not know what to do now. God, please tell me what to do. T.T

No comments: