Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I am going to be a COUCH POTATO!!!

Since i graduated from high school, I have been staying at home all day. Sitting at the sofa watching tv, go online and having my meals is my daily routine. The worst part is, i am putting on weight before I going to Australia. I think by the time I come back to Malaysia, nobody will recognise me anymore as I will look twice as heavy as I am now.

There's one thing good about staying at home. I can spend some time to myself and with my family. Before the holidays, i was buzy doing things, running here and there, rushing all the time and I bearly have time to give a call or drop a message to Kar Wai. I neglected my family too. During this period of time, I focused on building stronger relationships with my friends and family. Thank God, everything is smooth and enjoyable.

Leaving Malaysia is going to be hard. I will miss everything and everyone that makes my life worth living. I am really thankful for a bunch of friends and family that have made me who I am today. I hope that I won't dissapoint them and continue to grow in their absence..

No comments: